Ekogalva company was established in 1996 by Jan Tonar and Frantisek Kudrna. Its headquarters is situated in Zdar nad Sazavou. The company was originally engaged in ecological activity: developing a unique technology on processing the dry galvanic cells (DGC).
Present & main activity
Nowadays the company is first of all engaged in production and installation of devices in the sphere of manufactured washing, concerning mainly devices determined for dosing loose water-soluble or water-miscible materials, especially for dosing laundry agents.
Furthermore Ekogalva company prepares and realizes project on dosing laundry detergents in the area of high-capacity laundries and also installs dosing systems of liquid materials, whereas dosing is provided through peristaltic pumps.
Full automation in laundries
Full automation of a laundry includes replacement of the control computer of the continuous laundry line (tunnels) as well as storage of all activities (consumption of laundry detergents, power consumption, utilization of laundry lines, utilization of ironing) into the databases. Innovation in the process is wash weighing on the intake conveyer of the laundry line.
History of the company
- development and production of a device for recycling dry galvanic cells and batteries,
- development of software for tunnel washing lines to be equipped with,
- reconstruction of electric equipment concerning older washing machines with the help of computer techniques,
- development and production of GALVAMIX dispensing system for loose washing powder,
- the first installation of GALVAMIX dispensing device in laundry in Ceske Budejovice on a VOSS batch machine (13 chambers, 35kg for a chamber),
- the first contact with the company PROCTER&GAMBLE and installation of GALVAMIX dosing system in NES laundry, Kralupy nad Vltavou, including dosing system of liquid detergents with peristaltic pumps,
- development and production of GALMAMIX MINI dosing device, for small tunnel machines and single machine,
- dispensing device GALVAMIX is produced and installed exclusively for P&G,
- dosing of liquid detergents into the mixing tube of GALVAMIX device,
- the first installations of GALVAMIX dosing devices realized abroad (Russia, Turkey),
- development and realization of dosing the liquid detergents through flushing with water,
- creating software GALVAMIX CONTROL 1.01 for :
- - filing data of dosing processes,
- - programs to form synopsis of the washing components used,
- - monitoring the washing programs in chambers of older tunnel machines,
- - issuing protocols of washing sterilization,
- - distant transmission of data (GMS gate),
- development and production of a mobile dispensing device (dosing of liquid detergents in order to present exhibits of washing to the customer in practice),
- implementation of dosing liquid detergents by diaphragm pumps,
- measuring the flow rate of dosed liquid chemicals,
- weighing of washing is done electronically at tunnel machines inputs,
- CE certificate for the GALVAMIX PG.01 was issued,
- creating the software GALVAMIX CONTROL 2.09 for:
- - electronic weighing of washing following the filling,
- - new program for survey of washing components is implemeted including automatic conversion ml/min gram/min,
- - detergent used in specific stage = the price for detergent,
- development and production of PETTY dispensing device for loose powder PETTY, for small washing machines not exceeding 40 kg of washing.